In this episode, we have two questions for each of our co-hosts. The questions are a surprise, so we don’t know what we’re going to be asked! It made for some fun conversation, to say the least.
What are we working on?
Zack: Sanity… Chair designs, responding to emails. Sconces, Truck channel
Johnny: Designing organ cabinet, finished computer desk
James: Dresser sides, and a Moxon vice
Show Topic: Two Questions for Each Co-Host
1. What would you do if you couldn’t be a maker? Seek another passion or go back to the 9-5?
2. If you had to start over again what would you do differently?
1. What is it that makes woodworking your passion?
2. If you had to build one piece of furniture and its variatons what would it be?
1. If you had to pick one power tool, what would it be?
2. Where do you see the hand tool movement in 10 years?
1. What new skill scares you?
2. If you had to pick metal or wood, which one?
1. What would you build in one week if money was not an issue. (bench or man cave)
2. What is your dream Skill (the next skill. It is a continuous learning)
1. Are you planning on including or adding electronics into your work. (not really unless you count battlebots)
2. How many pieces of furniture in your house did you make. (1 I can not afford what I make)